Samsung Galaxy s10 in Depth Review
Like the last few years, the vast majority of the information and leaks are finally opened with the Samsung Galaxy S10 series. As one of the preferred Android flagships for the year 2015, the technology of Galaxy S10 smartphone in the world was unlimited. On February 20, Samsung announced a total of 5 smartphones in the Galaxy S10 series and a folding phone called Galaxy Hold. The most anticipated phone of 2019 so far from Samsung and that turns out it’s actually three phones.
There is the Samsung Galaxy s10 the Galaxy s10 plus and the Galaxy s10 E. So three new phones each of them familiar in many ways is a Samsung phone but each of them also has their differences. The Galaxy S10 and the S10 Plus are the main attractions of this series. There is also the Galaxy S10 5G, which will be in the market sometime between the first half of this year. Let’s know what will be the Samsung Galaxy S10 phone.
Samsung phones were ugly at all but these look quite nice we kind of saw this coming from the render. so first off the new stuff for the galaxy s10 there are three main improvements and then a lot of small ones. But the main ones are the display the fingerprint sensor and the cameras. The new display it’s simple you can see it’s got a 6.1 inch display for the s10 at a six point four inch display in the s10 plus and they continue the tradition of Samsung having literally the best displays in any phone for a couple years running now and it continues to get even better.
You have a 90 plus present screen to body ratio now and it’s still a super-high regulation with a 19 by 9 tall aspect ratio. But it’s now also HDR 10 plus certified and they’ve changed the name a little bit there’re calling it a next level infinity display. But still it goes right up to the very edges and you have of course your camera cutout right there in the top right corner like we’ve seen in all the leaks.
It is a laser cut hole in the AMOLED panel to precisely cut this hole for just the camera to come through and nothing else and it’s a single 10 megapixel selfie camera for the galaxy s10 plus an additional depth sensor. Next to it for the dual cutout in the s10 plus. So no ultra-wide selfie camera.
Samsung cutout is maybe a little just a little bit smaller than honours. It’s not too distracting it pushes the battery and the single indicators over from the right edge and of course Samsung will cleverly include a bunch of wallpapers That’s slightly dark in the top right hand corner to make the whole bunch less jarring and the also draw the fancy animation around the when you switch to the front facing camera.
The new fingerprint sensor galaxy s10 has officially moved to the ultrasonic under the glass fingerprint reader. The best cameras in any smartphone so fingers crossed this continued improvement and image quality and color science keeps going well find out all these thing in the full review so definitely make sure you subscribe to see that when it comes out.
The new cameras back are already welcome the main camera is 12 megapixel sensor dual aperture f 1.5 or 2.4 with OIS then the telephoto is also f 2.4 and has OIS and the ultra-wide it doesn’t have OIS. But you hardly need it at 123 degrees anyway and it opens up to f 2.2 .
First of all the batteries are significantly bigger galaxy s10 is now a 3400 mAh power battery and galaxy s ten plus is now a 4100 mAh hour battery. So that’s nice and the specs and materials are variable. So the one constant is snapdragon 85 through everything. That’s great then the galaxy s10 starts at 900 bucks and for that you get 8 gigs RAM & 128 gigs of storage. But there’s also an 8 & 512 version then the s10 plus starts at thousand bucks which gets you 8 GB RAM and 128 GB of storage again but if you spec it up as 10 plus turns into a ceramic back instead of glass and then there’s an 8 by 512 version. It has fast charging fast wireless charging. The headphone jack is still there it has.
Samsung Galaxy S10 specification
- Technology- GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE.
- Announced Status- 2019, February.
- Weight- 157 g.
- Build- Back Glass (Gorilla glass 5), Aluminum frame, ip68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30min).
- SIM- Single SIM (NANO SIM) or hybrid dual SIM (NANO SIM dual standby).
- Type– Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M color.
- Size– 1 inc , 93.2 cm2(~83.3% Screen to body ratio).
- Resolution– 1440×3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~550 ppi density).
- Protection– Corning gorilla glass 6.
- OS– Android 9.0 (pie), One UI.
- Chipset– Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm), QUALCOMM SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm).
- CPU– Octa-Core 2.73 GHz.
- GPU– Mail-G76 MP12 – EMEA.
- Card slot– microSD, up to 512 GB (use SIM 2 slot)- dual SIM model only.
- Internal–128/512 GB, 8GB RAM.
- Triple– 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/.55”,12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto),1/3.6”, 16MP, f1/2.2,12mm ( ultra-wide ).
- Features–LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama.
- Video-2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps,HDR, dual-video rec.
- Single– 10 MP, f/1.9, 26 mm (wide).
- Features– Dual video call, Auto-HDR.
- Video– 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps.
- Loudspeaker– Yes, with stereo speakers.
- 5mm jack– Yes, 32-bit/384KHz audio.
- WLAN–Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth–0, A2DP, LE, aptX.
- GPS–Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- NFC– Yes.
- Radio– FM radio.
- USB– 1 Type-c 1.0 reversible connector.
- Sensors– Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2.
- Battery– Non removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh.
- Charging–fast battery charging 15W, Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W.
- Colors– prism white, prism black, prism green, prism blue, canary yellow, flamingo pink.
- Price– $900.