Canon EOS Rebel sl2 DSLR Camera
Canon sl2 was released in June 2017 and was one of the most popular cameras of 2018.but the question is .Is it still worth getting in 2019. There are so many cameras coming out and there’s always. The latest and greatest thing one the market. But sometimes makes sense to take a step back and look at what would actually work for what you need rather than just getting the newest available toy.
There are lot of things that I love about. The canon sl2 or 200d depending on where you live and there are something that I wish were a little bit different. So let’s take a closer look and see if it still a great option in 2019.I love about sl2 is that it negatively accept all of canons EF s & EF mount lenses.no adapter no extra cost just take whatever lenses you want slap it on and start shooting.
It gives you a really nice focal range to work with and will help you realize weather you need or want a wider angel lens maybe a macro lens for those amazing close-up shots a longer focal length for more zoom or maybe a faster lens for shallow depth of field and better low light performance. One of the best thing about buying a canon DSLR is that there are so many options at different price point. This of course includes all of the L series USM glass from canon which while some of them cost many time the price of this body the SL two can accommodate them with no problem and get fantastic results.
Details of Canon sl2 Camera
Canon SL2 is a camera which is most useful and interesting for bloggers & beginner. And most interesting thing is its come with a very low cost. It is very easy to capture great photography and video graphy, because it has lightest weight in this type of camera. You can used any light gimbal because of its weight loss. Canon sl2 camera has a more interesting alternative, it has weather-resistant system.so it can used any more weather. Whatever the weather, it’s like rain, monsoon and snow.
About of Canon sl2 or 200D
The Canon SL2 camera has a 24.2 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and a DIGIC 7 image processor that offers very captures. Dual-pixel CMOS AF can take a shot at your videos and photos with clear focus. . Canon Sl2 camera helps to deliver the world’s fastest auto-focus speed in 0.03 seconds.
The processor contributes to the rapid shooting rate of 6 FPS at fast speeds. Its ISO 1000-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, so you can take a very good quality low light photo. It will lock the focus to the location on the quick image. You can easily see the Vari angle Touch Screen LCD display shows whether you are accepting a self-contained capture. You can easily zoom in with the Vari angle 3.0 inch Touch Screen LCD tab, swipe through photos, menus, fast control settings, you can easily access.
Specification of Canon sl2
- Lens- interchangeable, canon EF, EF-s Mount, 1.6x
- Image sensor type- COMOS
- Image sensor size- 3mm x 14.9 mm
- Maximum resolution- 24.20 megapixel
- Storage- SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS Speed Class 1 compatible)
- Focus areas- 9AF point, 1 cross type (center)
- Exposure metering- 63 zone dual layer, via optical viewfinder
- Metering modes- Evaluative, partial, spot, center-weighted Average
- Aperture & Exposure- EV 1-20 At 23 c With 50mm f/1.4 Lens ISO100, Auto ISO 100-6400
- Flash- Built-in pop-up Flash, external flash connector available
- Shutter- Electronics
- Shutter speed range- 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments) Bulb (total shutter speed range, available range varies by shooting mode)
- Continuous shooting- 5fps
- Viewfinder- pentamirror, approx. 95% coverage, LCD
- Screen- TFT LCD, touch screen,Vari angle, 3.0 inch.
- Image processor- DIGIC 7
- Video/movie- Mp4 (Video: H.264 Inter frame, Sound: Linear
- Recording- PCM / AAC, recording level can manually adjusted by user. 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50 fps) inter-frame. 1280 x 720 (59.94, 50 fps) inter-frame (for more movie sizes, see Official page)
- Power- 1 rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17, provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- Bluetooth- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities
- Wi-Fi- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- HDMI- Yes.